From Policy Atlas
- Chicago, IL – requires contractors to receive “Green Fleet Score”, made to reduce emissions
- Los Angeles, CA – all trucks must have a 2007 model year engine
- Oakland, CA – prohibits trucks with 1993 engine or lower. Additionally, those trucks who purchase alternative fueled trucks can receive funding through the Goods # Movement EmissionReduction Funding Program.
- Seattle, WA – recommends trucks to have 1994 engine or newer.
- Port of Houston, TX – encourage trucks to seek eligibility though the Texas Emissions Reduction Program.